Casino and Hotel Management
Casino and hotel foodservice operations face the challenge of feeding and pleasing thousands of guests every day—not to mention serving cocktails on the gaming floors. And, of course, lately, COVID-19 has created some additional twists.
We have extensive experience working with casinos and hotels to improve operations and enhance profitability—from overseeing kitchen management to revamping banquet offerings, updating pricing and training both employed and contracted staff. We’ve consulted for the Chumash Casino in Santa Ynes, California…Hollywood Casino in Joliet, Illinois…and Hôtel des Coutellier in Quebec, among others.
When it comes to casinos and hotels, our consulting services often involve:
- Designing food programs for multiple restaurants, as well as hotel foodservice and banquets and catering programs
- Developing F&B related policies, programs and operational standards
- Hiring and training staff
- Developing relationships with local vendors
- Overseeing the financial performance of all food and beverage services/areas
- Utilizing market data to develop pricing as well as concept strategy