An Engaging Public Speaker
for the Hospitality Industry
Izzy has amassed vast industry knowledge in his 30+ years of hospitality consulting—and he has a gift for sharing it in an engaging fashion with groups large and small.
In addition to training his clients’ staff, Izzy has taught a range of hospitality courses at college and culinary schools, ranging from Kendall College and Roosevelt University in Chicago to École Hôtelière in Lausanne, Switzerland. A popular instructor, Izzy’s classes always fill to capacity.
In addition, Izzy has made national presentations to industry groups including the Culinary Institute of America and at The Nightclub and Bar Show in Las Vegas. He is committed to promoting current industry best practices with regards to operations, marketing, customer service and innovation.
In addition, Izzy can speak on a range of pressing food and beverage industry topics, including:
- Steps for Improving ROI
- Developing Business Plans
- Conducting Time/Motion Studies
- Food/Beverage Auditing – Using Secret Shoppers
- Beverage Systems Analysis Critical Path
- Evaluating Kitchen Design/Equipment Specs
- Ordering/Inventory Control standards
- Menu Planning/Recipe Development
- House Marketing/Promotional Strategies
- The Science of Menu Engineering
- How to Conduct Food and Labor Cost Analysis
- Developing Training and Policy Manuals
- P&L Analysis/Evaluation
- Planning Successful Grand Opening
- Basic and Advanced Facilities Planning
- Conducting POS System Analysis
- Purchasing Program Development
- Sourcing Concept Development
Izzy is available for public speaking engagements and is happy to design tailormade programs geared to your organization’s needs and interests. To discuss a potential speaking engagement or for more information, please Contact Us.